Providing high yields rubber seedlings for latex and timber needs
Pendang Nursery Sdn. Bhd. started with nurturing a list of rubber seedlings varieties since 1978. Today, we have more than 10 varieties of clones to meet different industrial clients across Malaysia. Depending on your needs, we supply the rubber seedlings in 3 simple forms.
Budded Stumps (Green Bud Sticks)
BCMP or TCP: 2 whorls or A.P.M
Varieties we have
Clones and Species
recommended by Malaysia Rubber Board (L.G.M) and abide to the industry standards
Suitable for planting from small to large scale and begin harvesting after 5 years of plantation. These clones are formidable and are able to resists damage caused by wind, dryness and many leaf diesease.
- Produces: averagely 1793 kg/hectare/year
- Girth increment: averagely 8.7cm/year
- Timber volume: 0.59 m3/tree at age of 21.
- Produces: averagely 1756 kg/hectare/year
- Girth increment: averagely 8.4cm/year
- Timber volume: 0.41 m3/tree at age of 17.
- Produces: averagely 1983 kg/hectare per year
- Girth increment: averagely 8.9cm/year
- Timber volume: 0.44 m3/tree at age of 17
- Produces: averagely 1605 kg/hectare/year
- Girth increment: averagely 11.9cm/year
- Timber volume: 0.37 m3/tree at age of 20
- Produces: averagely 1525 kg/hectare/year
- Girth increment: averagely 8.3cm/year
- Timber volume: 0.33 m3/tree at age of 19
Suitable for those focusing on high latex yields. Due to their limited features, Malaysia Rubber Board recommendation is to plant these clones for no more than 40% of your planting in a mono-colonial manner.
- Produces: averagely 2331 kg/hectare/year
- Girth increment: averagely 9.7cm/year
- Timber volume: 0.20 m3/tree at age of 14
- Produces: averagely 1998 kg/hectare/year
- Girth increment: averagely 9.1cm/year
- Timber volume: 0.35 m3/tree at age of 14
- Produces: averagely 2005 kg/hectare/year
- Girth increment: averagely 9.2cm/year
- Timber volume: 0.52 m3/tree at age of 14
- Produces: averagely 2276 kg/hectare/year
- Girth increment: averagely 10.6cm/year
- Timber volume: 0.60 m3/tree at age of 21
Timber Latex (Others)
Primarily growing for its woods and timber. All Class I and Class II clones do produce timber at the end of their latex harvests. However, clones included here are specialized in producing timber over the latex. For a percise recommendation, please do consult Malaysia Rubber Board.
- Produces: averagely 2754 kg/hectare/year
- Girth increment: averagely 11.5cm/year
- Timber volume: 1.87 m3/tree at age of 14
DISCLAIMER: All our data are sourced from various parties, like GASSB Oil Palm Seminar 2017 dated from 8-10 March 2017, done by Tan Joo Sheng, PhD (Head of Oil Palm Breading Department of FGV R&D S/B; Sime Darby Palm Oil Clone brochure from ISP NATSEM’16, Malaysia Rubber Board and Malaysia Palm Oil Board. Pendang Nursery S/B can accept no liability whatsoever in respect of any errors or omissions.
+6012-4885862 (Ms. Lee)
+6013-3998990 (Jin Lim)
+6019-4178990 (Mr. Lim)
Tepi Loji Air Bukit Jenun, 06720 Pendang, Kedah Darul Aman, Malaysia.